Come join the celebration! 51 years of advancing school nursing practice!
Join us for NASN2019
National Association of School Nurses 51st Annual Conference
NASN2019 Conference Learning Outcomes
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners will be able to
- Incorporate the principles of the Framework for 21st Century School Nursing Practice TM into daily practice to advance student and population health.
- Identify school nursing trends that have evolved over the last 50 years of NASN and apply evidence-based best practices that promote student health, academic success and healthy school communities.
- Integrate leadership concepts through professional growth, development and responsibilities to optimize the role of the school nurse.
- Identify partnerships and collaborations that will assist with advocacy efforts to enhance and empower the school nurse role in student health and wellness.
- Call for abstract submissions: Open August 15, 2018.
- Exhibitor prospectus released in December 2018.
- Registration and room block open in early February 2019.
National Association of School Nurses is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.