Membership has its benefits.
Benefits of Membership
The Michigan Association of School Nurses is YOUR professional organization. Your membership fees help us to promote improvements in the health of school children and to advance the practice of school nurses. Through active participation in the legislative process, MASN has grown to be accepted as one of the strongest voices for school health issues in the State. As a member of MASN, you will be on the cutting edge of practice issues and will benefit from the following:
- A wealth of resources and information about school nursing in Michigan may be found on our great new website. Check us out!
- The Communicator: The official newsletter of MASN sends you current and timely information about what is happening within MASN and school nursing in Michigan.
- The MASN Region Connection: The opportunity to connect with other members of MASN in your area when needed.
- Join us for our annual 2 day conference: Obtain valuable CEUs, network with other school nurses from all over the state, obtain up-to-date information about legislative issues affecting your practice, and hear timely and informative speakers who will keep you current in school nursing. At times, a Fall Conference is also planned for continuing education on school nursing.
- Joint membership in NASN with lots of great info on their website at www.nasn.org
- Receive VSP certificates from the “Sight For Students” program: A partnership program through NASN that gives members access to certificates for eligible students to get free vision exams and glasses.
- The Journal of School Nursing, and the NASN Newsletter, both are periodic publications of NASN.
- Receive membership discount fees to state and national conferences.
Have questions about membership? The Membership Chair welcomes your contact.
Holland Hospital School Nurse Program
The Michigan Association of School Nurses uses an external website to handle user memberships.
Find out more and become a member today!
This website will open in a new tab or window.
Nursing Network is not responsible for the content on any linked websites. Changes to your membership through an external website will not be reflected immediately on your Nursing Network account.