Save the Date MI Epilepsy Conference
Fri, May 16th, 2014
SAVE THE DATE: 2014 Wellness & Epilepsy Conference
Mark your calendar (or better yet, go ahead and register)...
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Diamond Center, Suburban Collection Showplace
46100 Grand River Avenue
Novi, MI 48374
The conference will feature a Keynote Address from Philip Gattone, President & CEO of Epilepsy Foundation. Phil will discuss his personal experiences as a parent of a son with epilepsy and provide an overview of Epilepsy Foundation's current efforts and vision for the future.
Topics featured at the conference will include the following:
- Current Trends in Epilepsy Research, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Epilepsy Open Forum
- The Best (and Worst) of Epilepsy
- Childhood Epilepsy Syndromes: Maximizing Quality of Life
- Out of the Shadows: Talking about Mental Health and Epilepsy
- Advances in Epilepsy Surgery
- Managing Transitions and Planning for Independence
- Healthy Habits for a Healthy Brain
For more information, visit our website or contact Russ Derry (800-377-6226 ext. 1302)
For more information about the Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan, please visit our new website at http://www.epilepsymichigan.org/. Toll Free Hotline (800) 377-6226
The Epilepsy Foundation of Michigan leads the fight to stop seizures, find a cure, and overcome challenges created by epilepsy.